? servers

? players online

Could You Post a Forum For All The Types Of Freedays For JailBreak.

• Content Count:  36

Could one of the admins or someone who has played jb post a forum of the types of freedays that apply to the SG jailbreak server cause recently some CTs don't know what certain types of freedays mean like some players say "Ratio Freeday" is it type of freeday on the server and some players say its not, its very confusing and it would help if the players could get some info.

Thank you :)

And Goodbye please if you do make a forum for this link it in the replys below! :happy::bird:

If this helpped please thank below so that i know someone has seen this issue involing the jb server.

• Content Count:  2844

I'm not quite sure what you are asking here, but there are a couple of rules concerning freedays. First being "CT's must give reasonable rules and shouldn't repeat the same orders often". For example the CT's can't give orders like "freeday no maincell, pool, soccer, inside or outside". Secondly " Freedays are never required under any circumstance". Ratio freeday is a false rule made up by players trying to rebel. It has never been a thing on our server. Same applies to getting a freeday because you got freedkilled.

Now for the specific types of freedays. The CT's can give pretty much any type of freedays as long as it doesn't break any rules. Orders like "Panda freeday", "freeday in pool" and "freeday no soccer" are valid orders when orders like"Freeday in the vents" is not.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  5055

For our jailbreak server, there is no ratio free days. As for a list of different free days, there's a good amount ranging from "freeday in disco area" to "freeday no past first cell." Assuming they follow the rules of course. Also for your question, I don't think we really really need a forum post just to explain every single type of free day unless someone actually wants to.

If you need clarifications on freedays or even an example or two, I suggest you read the Jail Break Guide and FAQ and the Jail Break Rules Clarification.

Edited by Leon Mordecai

• Content Count:  2589

the types of freedays that apply to the SG jailbreak server cause recently some CTs don't know what certain types of freedays mean like some players say "Ratio Freeday" is it type of freeday on the server and some players say its not

Im assuming you're asking about things like if the ratio is fucked, it's a ratio free day.

The flat out simplest answer I can give is there are no required or automatic free days.

Some people might try to say if the ratio is bad that it's an automatic free day. Tell them to stfu and give your order.

Some people might say that it's the first round so it's a first round free day. You can also tell them to stfu and give your order.

CTs are never required to give any form of a freeday.

• Like 3

• Content Count:  2589

Ok Thanks @Leon Mordecai and Thank you @Goku ill be sure to explain this to the next person who trys to make a freeday that dosen't apply to SG.

Keep in mind I didn't say ratio freedays aren't allowed. CTs just aren't required to give them. CTs can give any freeday or order they want within reason, but there are no mandatory orders/freedays.

Reply to Thread