? servers

? players online

My Inventory

• Content Count:  788

edit: thanks, give it to me.

You should give it all your best friend...

You should clean it up and give me knives so I might troll scammers

am i going to get any legitimate opinions or people just asking for my stuff :snake:

• Content Count:  1719

As red is my favorite color, I'd say you should keep it. It all depends on what you think though. I mean if you sell it what are you gonna spend the money on? A red themed inventory is better than the default, and definately worth more than selling it all with steams saletax and buying for example a blue themed inventory.

I know you can buy games, but there isn't a major sale right now, so I'd wait for that.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  788

As red is my favorite color, I'd say you should keep it. It all depends on what you think though. I mean if you sell it what are you gonna spend the money on? A red themed inventory is better than the default, and definately worth more than selling it all with steams saletax and buying for example a blue themed inventory.

I know you can buy games, but there isn't a major sale right now, so I'd wait for that.

i wasn't gonna like sell it and never have a inventory or anything, i'd sell it on OPSkins and rebuy new skins that may look better then the themed inventory, if that clears up any confusion

Reply to Thread