? servers

? players online

• Content Count:  1933

Definetly my dream way of dieing would be to be eaten by zombies.

But I dont think thats happening anytime soon and I'm pretty sure everyone sitting in their basements with HAZMAT suits on on December 21 2011 are gunna feel like real idiots when nothing happens. They coulda been out Christmas shopping but NNNOOOO.

• Content Count:  454

ok

heres my version of 2012

olympia will again take place in china

humans gonna get fuked by an unknown species

and modgers will jump from a building because haggard doesnt love him back.

poor modgers.

Definetly my dream way of dieing would be to be eaten by zombies.

But I dont think thats happening anytime soon and I'm pretty sure everyone sitting in their basements with HAZMAT suits on on December 21 2011 are gunna feel like real idiots when nothing happens. They coulda been out Christmas shopping but NNNOOOO.

lol!

• Content Count:  1384

There is no science behind this claim of an apocalypse (unless a meteor suddenly changes direction to Earth because of a Mayan curse??)

So I can't believe it. I don't always need facts to believe something but this thing called common sense tells me when things are true or not, and this is definitely false, like all of the other fake ones.

Its all a conspiracy!!! The bomb shelter companies are cashing in from our fear! :rlol:

I'm guessing 2012 is when the aliens come back. They told the Mayan's about it, and they wrote that shit down. Hopefully they are happy aliens, and give us cool new shit! Like a galactic Christmas! Yeah!

• Content Count:  1938

I think in 2012 people will make a new topic about it every other day because they didn't realize that somebody already made a topic about it 3 weeks ago.

http://www.steam-gamers.net/forum/showthread.php?t=6440&highlight=2012

I find it funny that people use the idea from the Bible that only God knows the date of doomsday to justify their reasoning. Because we all know that everything in the Bible is scientific fact : D.

if aliens really turn up in 2012 theyll be mostly friendly

theyll study us and gonna try to communicate to us.

that will fail,so they just leave mining outposts on earth and start ignoring mankind.

• Content Count:  1802

This is easy:

In 2012 new years eve, Eiffel tower in Paris, France will be again looking nice with big 2012 numbers. Paris also hosts big meeting between many countries leaders, and of course they want see the Eiffel tower. Leaders stand under Eiffel tower, and then number 2 falls and kills some leaders. Countries will blame France about this and ww3 is ready to begin.

• Content Count:  1802

if aliens really turn up in 2012 theyll be mostly friendly

theyll study us and gonna try to communicate to us.

that will fail,so they just leave mining outposts on earth and start ignoring mankind.

There is no way aliens can come our planet. Too long to fly even speed of light.

• Content Count:  1938

There is no way aliens can come our planet. Too long to fly even speed of light.

Unless you distort space-time. Then it is possible to travel through higher dimensions.

Reply to Thread