? servers

? players online

• Content Count:  530

Something probably wont happen on 2012, i mean in the bible i am pretty sure it says only god knows the true day of reckoning. but we will just have to find out as we get close and close cause the clock is ticking down...

• Content Count:  1938

Like bending space? You can really do that?

Following Einsteins theory of relativity, space and time can be manipulated by mass. The larger and more dense the mass, the more space and time gets distorted. It is therefore theoretical that a device can be made to bend space and time enough to access the 5th dimension and higher dimensions.

That is if you believe the dimensions after the 5th are spatial dimensions. Even if these dimensions are just probability instead of spacial, if higher dimensions are accessible, then the notion of actual travel is transcended, making the need for aliens to "travel" to use absolutely ridiculous.

On regards to 2012, despite the use of "only god knows" by mainstream monotheists there is still possibility of prophecy of doomsday. I mean if your "god" is supposed to be the only entity to know of doomsday, then why is there an entire book written about it, Revelations. The Mayans were very skilled scientists when it came to mathematics and astrology. Their calender is actually more accurate than ours, and they have been able to predict numerous event to occur to their people, even their own destruction by the Spaniards. The 2012 prophecy is palatable when regarding all of the Mayan's past prophecies which have come true.

• Content Count:  1384

Following Einsteins theory of relativity, space and time can be manipulated by mass. The larger and more dense the mass, the more space and time gets distorted. It is therefore theoretical that a device can be made to bend space and time enough to access the 5th dimension and higher dimensions.

That is if you believe the dimensions after the 5th are spatial dimensions. Even if these dimensions are just probability instead of spacial, if higher dimensions are accessible, then the notion of actual travel is transcended, making the need for aliens to "travel" to use absolutely ridiculous.

On regards to 2012, despite the use of "only god knows" by mainstream monotheists there is still possibility of prophecy of doomsday. I mean if your "god" is supposed to be the only entity to know of doomsday, then why is there an entire book written about it, Revelations. The Mayans were very skilled scientists when it came to mathematics and astrology. Their calender is actually more accurate than ours, and they have been able to predict numerous event to occur to their people, even their own destruction by the Spaniards. The 2012 prophecy is palatable when regarding all of the Mayan's past prophecies which have come true.

Nice post, Slavmiester. Have a cookie. (It's filled with +rep chips!)

Some of that stuff blows my mind, and when you add the possibility of aliens (they have to be out there somewhere), it makes me go crazy with excitement/mindblowingness.

• Content Count:  1938

Nice post, Slavmiester. Have a cookie. (It's filled with +rep chips!)

Some of that stuff blows my mind, and when you add the possibility of aliens (they have to be out there somewhere), it makes me go crazy with excitement/mindblowingness.

Yes, I feel the same. The only thing that allows me to rationalize the existence of aliens is the fact that the universe has been proven, at a very high rate of accuracy, to be infinite in all directions. An infinite universe allows the theory of infinite possibilities to occur since there is no "looping" effect of the universe to limit it. Thus there is in fact a possibility of somewhere in the universe there are infinite civilizations all at different rates of advancement, which makes possibilities of alien encounters much easier to understand and appreciate

Reply to Thread