? servers

? players online

A very unfortunate day.

• Content Count:  176

First thank you to everyone and their kind words. Im very thankful that I made it out alive and hope none of you guys have to experience this.

So I actually keep a spring loaded knife on me at all times but its a little uncomfortable to have in my pocket while I'm driving all day so I keep it in my car and just happened to forget to bring it with me when I got out of my car.

And yes I will be pressing charges. My work requires me to but even if they didn't I would. Right now im mostly upset about my missing money and my broken car window.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  490

Ha, encounters like that are lovely ain't they?

Work EMT, night shift in the shady druggie parts of Copenhagen and the shit people will do to earn just a few bucks for drugs is insane.

Good to hear you came out of the situation well, compared to the alternative ways it could had ended.

But seriously, do like people suggested and invest in a Self-Defense product. You have the advantage of living in a country with a huge selection of self defense products to pick from.

If this happened in Scandinavia, you be fighting a knife with your hands. And should the outcome come in your favor, you'd be charged for assault.

Stay safe.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  678

So I actually keep a spring loaded knife on me at all times but its a little uncomfortable to have in my pocket while I'm driving all day so I keep it in my car and just happened to forget to bring it with me when I got out of my car.

I run the risk of sounding like a pacifist by saying this, but when the fight comes to knives and guns, the only outcome is someone gets hurt.

I would suggest getting a disabling device. Something that shuts down the attacker's senses. A taser, or pepper spray. This way, there's a better chance that nobody will be hurt.

Sent on Mobile

• Like 1

• Content Count:  2230

Really sorry to hear how your day turned out. Nobody should have to deal with that, but I'm really glad to hear that he was caught, you are okay and that you got most of your stuff back.

Hope all goes well

• Like 1

• Content Count:  1061

Wow that's crazy! I'm really glad you're okay besides being a little shaken up. The delivery job is the underrated service that isn't always guaranteed safety. But that's lucky you got most of your stuff back. It's no wonder that all my friends who driver delivery also have their Concealed Carry Permits.

• Like 1

Reply to Thread