? servers

? players online

Jail Break Revamp Feedback and Suggestions

• Content Count:  1719

I must say that I LOVE the forced deathgames. It has put so much more variation into the game. Problem as it is right now though is that there's too much grey area. Can't we just skip that greay area alltogether and just say that:

Only map made death games can be forced. All other death games such as simon says are voluntarily. That way we won't eventually have to end up with a huge list of forbidden forced death games such as fish in a barrel and so forth.

• Like 4
Edited by Crazy Swede

• Content Count:  539

I woke up this morning and this is my first time playing with these new rules and I have to say they should either just be removed or changed somehow. We played on the Summer Jail map and all we did was, maze, 4 corners, colors, First reaction Last reaction, volleyball, making soccer a death game, etc. Then next map the CT claims to just give a free fay first round just so he can continue to give death games the next rounds. This is awfully boring and just not fun at all. I truly believe these new rules are just terrible and they need to be changed somehow.

• Content Count:  2589

I woke up this morning and this is my first time playing with these new rules and I have to say they should either just be removed or changed somehow. We played on the Summer Jail map and all we did was, maze, 4 corners, colors, First reaction Last reaction, volleyball, making soccer a death game, etc. Then next map the CT claims to just give a free fay first round just so he can continue to give death games the next rounds. This is awfully boring and just not fun at all. I truly believe these new rules are just terrible and they need to be changed somehow.

Restrictions are being added later this afternoon when I get to my computer. One option being considered that will likely be added is that CTs can only force map made deathgames that don't involve the CT killing the Ts. Still finalizing it in the ca section. Also likely adding a time set where CTs can't force DGs before X time. That X is still being set since I'm leaning towards a few different ones.

• Content Count:  539

I understand this rule is supposed to "open the map more" and for people to see more of the map thats "unused" but it's not doing that at all.

• Content Count:  477

Restrictions are being added later this afternoon when I get to my computer. One option being considered that will likely be added is that CTs can only force map made deathgames that don't involve the CT killing the Ts. Still finalizing it in the ca section. Also likely adding a time set where CTs can't force DGs before X time. That X is still being set since I'm leaning towards a few different ones.

What would happen in razor and such maps with no death games in the map?

Edit: hopefully less razor

• Content Count:  2589

no death games

^ pretty much.

That's partially a reason why I'm not as fond of this restriction, but it's still being considered and would help prevent some bullshit from happening. LRs would still be allowed to be forced though.

Reply to Thread

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.