? servers

? players online

New Death Game Rules

• Content Count:  131

Damn, You're meaning to tell me I can't cause mayhem and cancer on the servers by doing FRLR - Oh well! :)

But in all seriousness this makes it easier for the T's - Hope this stays.

• Content Count:  2001

I just realized.... NO DEATH GAMES ON RAZOR

There are games on razor such as soccer. Death games do not need to be games that cause damage to the player. Soccer can be a game you are forced to play.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  1

I have been told by an Admin that I have to keep 5 t's out of a death game to prevent them all from dying. To give an example, on Summer Jail I immediately told all the t's to get in the four corners and an admin told me that I can't force them all in and then I went on to the new death game rules and it was not listed and I quoted to him "If it's not in here, it's not a rule.". Then various players told me to come here and ask. What are the rules regarding this situation?

http://www.steam-gamers.net/forum/showthread.php?t=72000

• Content Count:  1468

I have been told by an Admin that I have to keep 5 t's out of a death game to prevent them all from dying. To give an example, on Summer Jail I immediately told all the t's to get in the four corners and an admin told me that I can't force them all in and then I went on to the new death game rules and it was not listed and I quoted to him "If it's not in here, it's not a rule.". Then various players told me to come here and ask. What are the rules regarding this situation?

http://www.steam-gamers.net/forum/showthread.php?t=72000

5 players MUST survive, but all the players can be forced into the death game. Just make sure you don't kill any more than necessary, so you are fine for not sending 5 players out of the deathgame.

Reply to Thread

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.