? servers

? players online

Updated Rules

• Content Count:  2589

EDIT: Wait did this JUST happen or am I really blind?

fN6nFv1.jpg

Regardless tho make sure it's the first message when you join (unless it is and once again I'm just blind) and maybe put a date on it. My bad if this has always been around.

That is the very first advertisement message. I put that exact message there when the deathgames/lr rule change happened back in december.

there's also a message that says happy easter and has been there since before christmas :larry:

• Content Count:  3462

That is the very first advertisement message. I put that exact message there when the deathgames/lr rule change happened back in december.

there's also a message that says happy easter and has been there since before christmas :larry:

I swear to fucking god I didn't see it until the end of the map LOL

• Content Count:  2589

I swear to fucking god I didn't see it until the end of the map LOL

To be fair to you, that message doesn't really pertain to what you were referring to. That advertisement is specifically referring to the now (mostly) extinct rule changes made in December. I do think updating it to what you suggested would be beneficial.

• Content Count:  2262

been asking you guys to change it every since Christmas though.

Reply to Thread

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.