? servers

? players online

Need a new headset

• Content Count:  4441

• Content Count:  11723

Hey look, threads from 2016.

He asked a question, he's gonna get it.

Nothing wrong with making another generic thread, not every time you want to post a thread you need to search.

• Content Count:  4441

Hey look, threads from 2016.

He asked a question, he's gonna get it.

Nothing wrong with making another generic thread, not every time you want to post a thread you need to search.

Wasn't telling him he should search things up, need to chill out with the sass & stop assuming things.

Was posting similar threads that have been posted in the past 4-6 months as all of those threads (one that I created btw) had some very good suggestions.

528556772f96e249c753f6bea775a4b6.png

2016 was a month and a half ago by the way.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  701

I was gonna say get the g933's if youre tryna get wireless. They go on sale occasionally, and I think they've dropped below 100 before. If not bluetooth, hyperx cloud2s are pretty dope. Most headsets are around 80-100 though so it's kinda hard to limit below it. 930s are like 70 right now tho if youre interested.

• Content Count:  202

HyperX clouds are solid.

HyperX is really the only way to go if you want an all-in-one gaming headset. All other gaming headsets are either overpriced, sound awful, or both. Otherwise, it is always better to get a good set of headphones and then a separate mic to go with it.

I have the HyperX Cloud 2 and it rivals even my Sony XB-500 in terms of sound quality. Super happy with them.

Reply to Thread