? servers

? players online

Random Question of the day [February 27, 2017]

• Content Count:  5055

@Suri because she's our official S-G tuber & Furrweeb & Shark & Fox Furry Lover & nurse so she can heal our wounds

Then I take @Ahhhh & @Pred & @Reid99 because I need to abuse take care of my fgt ass sons

Oh and then I also need a weeb in crime and I guess @Akumu will do the job since he's a greenhorn weeb admin

And then we will make a small time weeb company on the island and distribute our weeb products so that we take over all weeaboos in the world :eagerllama:

• Like 5

• Content Count:  788

@souceboss because hes my father and didn't bring me with him to his island, so in this case i'll use him as bait and be fed to the beasts so we can kill the beasts and eat them

@Insidious because he's lowkey my lover and my son

@smiley :] because shes a girl who would like distract the beasts that come after us because of her laugh, so also another case of bait like souce

@Black Rain because all she will try to do is abuse me but by then it's too late and i've pushed her down so the beasts will eat her and me and insidious will run

@G5S because he will stand there and say things like "guys what are we gonna do about these beasts" then he'll just get eaten along with the rest of them

basically my island is a death pit to have everyone die besides me and insidious, sorry

• Like 5

• Content Count:  2230

I'll take @Bread and @smiley :] cos I need two sane people

I'll take @Stunningjam because a lot of people said they'll take Leon because he's a weeb, so I needed one too.

Then @Peppo Keppo because #freemyboypeppokeppo

and I'll also take @Free ma boi peppo as he won't be able to speak to me, he not England, sorry

• Like 3
Edited by Luke

Reply to Thread