? servers

? players online

Question Regarding Myself

• Content Count:  913

"I'm applying for admin, so I've got to look like I'm obeying all the rules"

This is a quote from you last night.

You can imagine what my opinion would be on your admin application...

• Like 3

• Content Count:  179

You'd probably only get the PB regular votes, never seen you on ZE or TTT!

Not really. Most of the regulars get pretty annoyed with gum line considering he starts an argument every 5 seconds

• Content Count:  452

"I'm applying for admin, so I've got to look like I'm obeying all the rules"

This is a quote from you last night.

You can imagine what my opinion would be on your admin application...

This is not a statement that came out of my mouth, but you can continue to use defamatory statements. I stream all the time when on SG servers due to dishonest admins like yourself. So, should you ever disagree with something I say/do I encourage you to go to my stream and cut a clip. My streams are usually delayed so you'll have plenty of time to do so. Should you ever choose to cut a clip, please post a player complaint. Don't worry about me applying for admin, after today seeing that admins are able to selectively enforce when/how rules apply and no recourse taking place by higher ups I have zero interest in being part of your team.

• Like 1
Edited by Gumline
wrong adjective

• Content Count:  3401

This is not a statement that came out of my mouth, but you can continue to use defamatory statements. I stream all the time when on SG servers due to dishonest admins like yourself. So, should you ever disagree with something I say/do I encourage you to go to my stream and cut a clip. My streams are usually delayed so you'll have plenty of time to do so. Should you ever choose to cut a clip, please post a player complaint. Don't worry about me applying for admin, after today seeing that admins are able to selectively enforce when/how rules apply and no recourse taking place by higher ups I have zero interest in being part of your team.

If you have evidence of admins selectively choosing how rules apply please provide it, you say you stream while on SG so it shouldn't be that hard I guess. The higher ups aren't all knowing and have a crystal ball that tells them when an admin is breaking rules.

Reply to Thread