? servers

? players online

Rofl they make me laugh

• Content Count:  2009

http://zombiedown.com/showthread.php?p=1297#post1297

I can't help but laugh at these guys, they steal our server and forum ideas and accuse us of hacking them, rofl.

UPDATE: they changed the post to remove Haggard's name it used to say:

"Well, I've just been informed of the reason why the server is down. It apparently has been hacked. This isn't 100% sure, but there is reason to believe that the server was hacked by "[ZM] Haggard Nuggs" (By the way, this is a speculation, not a fact). I personally do not know the person, or know why he did it, but it seems our server got hit really bad."

• Content Count:  6559

Lol, that server? Doesn't surprise me because that's the same server that grants asylum to every idiot banned on this server network.

Well every New York needs its New Jersey

• Content Count:  2009

Haggard you silly hacker, why'd you hack that insignificant and nubile server and its site?

lol he didn't dumbass.

• Content Count:  2527

Yeah, thats funny. I like Bodies as well and wish him the best with his server but dont know why some of his admin like to drag my name around. They accused me of hacking their server and copying their forum when we were around 4 months before them and their owner was once our admin. They (snowman) actually copied my buy admin page and entire forum layout word for word then told his players we copied his......lol. Oh well I hope bodies can control his guys and figure out why his server is messed up (I had nothing to do with that.) Not to mention Im a bigger person then that. But you who know me already know that.

Reply to Thread