? servers

? players online

Rofl they make me laugh

• Content Count:  125

like i used to play with a guy that used to play in your server, and the guy pmed a while ago asking me to like join his zombie server, and be admin and stuff, and told me that website, but i already was just paying for zombie murder so i said no

• Content Count:  672

Even though Silent_Kill has been permabanned, I'm pretty sure he can still read the forums, right? Anyways, I'm one of them so called "chinks" your stupid clan hates so much. I don't really know why their clan has such an irrational hatred against asians anyways. Their clanleader Letthebodies was an alright guy until he got admin for this server a while ago and started spouting of a lot of racist crap against asians in his mic for absolutly no reason.

Anyways, I'm sure Silent_kill is "supposedly" still laughing at me because now he knows I'm one of them "people" his clan seems to hate so much, but he should know that I didn't report him for being a racist dickwad, I let racial slurs slide since I don't care about them, I only reported your sorry little ass for being a dick to General.

Though it's too bad the thread is closed and he's forum banned, I was having fun with him.

• Content Count:  656

Even though Silent_Kill has been permabanned, I'm pretty sure he can still read the forums, right?

In most forums, this is not the case.

Reply to Thread