? servers

? players online

Rofl they make me laugh

• Content Count:  2527

Ya, shows how typical alot of people in our generation are quick to jump and acuse then to step back and just take a breath and look around.

Jealousy can do that to some people!

• Content Count:  2527

This thread stays here, I do not want anyone going to their forum to post anything...........They can say what they want because we are better then starting forum battles. I honestly dont care what they say over there. Keep it here and say nothing bad about them. ZombieMurder has pride and will not play a childish game with the few of them who want to bash me. Keep in mind Bodies is a good guy and friend of mine, it is only a few admins of his that seem to have a prob with me.

• Content Count:  1

WOW i never told anyone that you copied us..Maybe you should get your head out of your ass and check 50% of other Zombie mod fourms have the same shit you do.

your ZM members came onto our fourms and started shit so i have the right to come over here

ZombieDown has pride and will not play a childish game as well your the ones who came onto our fourm and started shit.

Lonewolf is a great guy. so what you guys dont like him now that hes OUR ADMIN?

also the MK guys played on our server for awhile NEVER had a problem

our server is doing Great FYI it is down atm but it will be back up soon.

AND what the fuck do you guys fucking watch our fourms everyday? that is retarded get a life:gives:

• Content Count:  461

lmao niko

I was just gonna say that.

Those guys are funny, it was like the twilight zone on that forum.

lmao he must watch this forum if he found this so fast."looking for more things to copy"

umm another thing they ban pretty quick over there bronc jack and i think a few more got banned.

ridiculous if you ask me

p.s. he changed it to zombie down already niko lol

• Content Count:  656

lol he didn't dumbass.

I was being sarcastic, dumbass. :rolleyes:

Evidently it wasn't obvious enough.

Snowman; you need to chill. Individual members here do not by any means represent the entire forum's various opinions, just as individual fools on Zombie Down's staff do not necessarily represent the views or opinions of the entire forum.

You are collectively insulting us, which is unfair, since we collectively have not attacked you. If you wish to have a childish hissy fit with people, then do it elsewhere, and do it with the people who give a shit.

Lonewolf is a great guy.

Nobody said otherwise.

I don't think it is necessarily bad that they copied ZM. This is a successful and well-organized community. If new communities are to pop up, it is simply logical that they will do their best to get their shit together and over their nubile days as quickly as possible. This is made easy by following suit of other communities that have set a strong example.

The fact that some of the members tried to say ZM copied them, however, is just disgraceful.

Reply to Thread