? servers

? players online

Does anything in this build need to change?

• Content Count:  11723

Windows 10 Home

CPU:

Intel Core i% 6500

Ram:

8GB Single Channel DD4

Motherboard:

Asustek Z170-A

Graphics:

4095MG NVIDIA GeForce 970 Zotac

So pretty much on games like BF1/PUBG/Overwatch, I've been having loading issues where it will take forever to load anything.

I'll either get stuck on the loading forever (more than 5 minutes) or I will load in and some builds or models wont load until being in game for a while.

Not sure if my HDD is old, and or the last time i touched it, i might of slanted it.

I do want a SDD to replace the HDD, All I would have is steam/Battle.net and a couple programs, is there any tips for doing a full wipe or back up disc to load up if the SDD is put in to replace the HDD

It's pretty good but if you can get another 8 gb of RAM. A new SSD/HDD would help you dramatically.

For the time being; Would it be best to get the ram first or new SSD/HDD first?

definitely a new SSD/HDD. You'll notice faster boot times/faster loading times in general.

I'm having a hard time getting my head around the whole HDD/SSD.

Basically the SSD is the same as a HDD when you install programs and games to a normal HDD yes?

If thats the case, even if my current HDD is old but my games on the SSD, I should still see a huge improvement?

If you can take a look here, what would be my best choice for my buck?

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/hard-drives/solid-state-drives/pcmcat201300050005.c?id=pcmcat201300050005

Yes its best buy, its really the only local place i can go to order.

• Content Count:  2695

I'm having a hard time getting my head around the whole HDD/SSD.

Basically the SSD is the same as a HDD when you install programs and games to a normal HDD yes?

If thats the case, even if my current HDD is old but my games on the SSD, I should still see a huge improvement?

If you can take a look here, what would be my best choice for my buck?

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/hard-drives/solid-state-drives/pcmcat201300050005.c?id=pcmcat201300050005

Yes its best buy, its really the only local place i can go to order.

You'll only see an improvement on the items installed on the SSD if you only get a new SSD. Stuff on the HDD (Operating system, games, etc) will still perform as they did before. Depending on how many games you're going to install on the SSD, i'd get this. I have a 120 gb SSD and even though I have my operating system installed on it, I still have a couple of games installed to. If you're keeping the OS on the HDD, then you'll have tons of space for games in my opinion. If you feel like that isn't enough get the 240gb one.

• Like 1

You'll only see an improvement on the items installed on the SSD if you only get a new SSD. Stuff on the HDD (Operating system, games, etc) will still perform as they did before. Depending on how many games you're going to install on the SSD, i'd get this. I have a 120 gb SSD and even though I have my operating system installed on it, I still have a couple of games installed to. If you're keeping the OS on the HDD, then you'll have tons of space for games in my opinion. If you feel like that isn't enough get the 240gb one.

Thanks John; I'll see what I can do and if I have any questions ill pm you.

• Like 1

Reply to Thread