? servers

? players online

Looking for some Tabletop Simulator peeps!

• Content Count:  2103

I'm thinking for DnD stuff we'd probably do mostly on weekends as it can take a bunch of time to get through an encounter and to a good place to stop.

I can do MOST friday nights and pretty much any saturday.

Also, I play a lot of cthulu mythos games with my friends on table top, such as House on the Hill and Arkham Horror.

Another interesting game to play is Drunk Stoned or Stupid. Don't judge it by its name, its somewhat similar to Cards Against Humanity in that its a fun group comedy game. Although it works best with people who know eachother fairly well

• Content Count:  1401

I'm open to play some DnD, been some time and im more used to CoC lately. Never played it online or in tabletop but sounds like it would be fun. I'm in!

Hope it wont be too late tho since European timezones :larry:

• Content Count:  3287

Always down for some Tabletop!

Reason why I don't play it as much anymore is because I have noone to play with and don't feel like playing with randoms :p

Up for anything, but preferably something RPG-like.

Always loved DnD-like stuff, but never really got to playing it myself due to lack of friends to play it with :x

• Content Count:  1621

I'd love to play some of the shorter games like Monopoly and poker.

You're doing it wrong.

I have thought about buying tabletop simulator before, but maybe I'll actually buy it this time. Is their candy land?

• Content Count:  829

Hell yeah!! Im always in for tabletop simulator!

Secret hitler is my jam, I'd be willing to help teaching how to play it away, done it like 6 times already [emoji14] I'm up to play anything though.

Msg me when/if you are gonna play:)

I was 2 hours and 28 minutes late on getting a physical copy of it from their KickStarter :^L

I own TTS, and would be completely interested in participating in this with you gents.

I used to do DnD campaigns (although very casually) with friends back in early highschool.

• Content Count:  6242

I'm thinking if I can get a group of 4 together for Hero Quest and go either tonight or tomorrow evening after work. The first quest should take about an hour or less to do. So if 4 of you can get organized for around Midnight eastern that would be good.

Anything with Pathfinder/DnD is gonna take me a bit to write the story up.

• Content Count:  1403

I'm thinking if I can get a group of 4 together for Hero Quest and go either tonight or tomorrow evening after work. The first quest should take about an hour or less to do. So if 4 of you can get organized for around Midnight eastern that would be good.

Anything with Pathfinder/DnD is gonna take me a bit to write the story up.

I've never played hero quest but I'd be down to play it! I haven't launched tabletop sim so i'm not sure if I have to download anything else though.

I could also play tonight, debatable about tomorrow.

Reply to Thread