? servers

? players online

My activity.

• Content Count:  422

Recently, i think as of this week I built myself a new, cheap, and surprisingly powerful PC. With that, I myself thought I would be playing way more, but nah. I may only be able to get on from 3-5pm some weekdays, and Wednesdays and Fridays I can't play passed 6:30 because I have soccer matches and practices on those days, and the season has just started. On spring break, I'll try to get on a lot cause I really enjoy spending time on the community. That might be the last time I'm really active until the end of the school semester. I'm really going to focus on school this quarter because I want to ensure I get my credits and hours so I'm set for this year. I just wanted to leave this around incase I go inactive for a week or so. Thanks and see you around.

• Content Count:  978

Yeah school is always #1. Take time to step back do what you need to do, and when you have free time come back on. SG will still be here.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  422

School always comes first, unless if you want to be a pro player but still take all the time you need who's forcing you to play anways????

No one is forcing me, I really enjoy playing with you guys and talking on TS. Kinda sucks when life hits you this quick.

Reply to Thread