? servers

? players online

Riddles

• Content Count:  24

As i was going to saint saint ives i met a man with 7 wives. Each wife had a sack each sack had 7 cat each cat had 7 kittens. How many were going to saint ives.

Not exactly a riddle.

Oh god, I've seen these things. They're really easy if you think of each segment ONE AT A TIME. I just don't like doing them after I had to figure out one with 7 girls on a bus with 7 backpacks each, each backpack had 7 big cats, each big cat had 7 little cats, and so on and so forth.

Anyway, another riddle.

I can be found on a human or beast

all people should have one at least

I can be any shape or any size

and my history you'll despise

What Am I?

And another.

If you lie to me, I'll kill you with my knife.

If you tell me the truth, I'll kill you with my gun.

What do you have to say to stay alive?

• Content Count:  1110

58!

FAIL!

lol try again

Two. You and the husband. You only said you met a man there, not his wives. You only said that he -had- 7 wives.

FAIL!

try again

• Content Count:  4473

As i was going to saint saint ives i met a man with 7 wives. Each wife had a sack each sack had 7 cat each cat had 7 kittens. How many were going to saint ives.

Not exactly a riddle.

only 1. You are the only one going to St. Ives

This was on Die Hard with a Vengeance...

A man rides into town on Wednesday and stays for two nights. He leaves on Wednesday, how come?

Wednesday is his horse

Edited by Italian Jew

• Content Count:  6741

here it comes, watch out!

iriddl10.gif

You approach two talking doors. One door leads to the City of Truth, while the other door leads to the City of Liars. You do not know which door is which. You are able to ask only one question to determine which door is which. The door that leads to the City of Liars always speaks lies, while the door that leads to the City of Truth always speaks the truth. You want to go to the City of Truth. What question do you ask to determine which door leads to the City of Truth

Edited by Daze

• Content Count:  6712

here it comes, watch out!

iriddl10.gif

You approach two talking doors. One door leads to the City of Truth, while the other door leads to the City of Liars. You do not know which door is which. You are able to ask only one question to determine which door is which. The door that leads to the City of Liars always speaks lies, while the door that leads to the City of Truth always speaks the truth. You want to go to the City of Truth. What question do you ask to determine which door leads to the City of Truth

You ask "Do I look fat in this shirt"

The city of lies would say "No ofcourse not" where as the city of truth would say "Yes you fat moron".

Wednesday is his horse

Its not fun when you know it..................Now you ruined it :(

I tried to change it a bit to avoid googlers but it still comes up ;/

Reply to Thread