? servers

? players online

Favorite Alcoholic Beverages

• Content Count:  1385

Certain kinds of cider are really good, but I rarely drink them because they're either very light (low alcohol %'tage) or because you can't mix them with anything without spewing it all out afterwards.

Desperados as a beer is really, really good. 5.9% alcohol and has a nice tequila like taste. It's strong and goes down really well.

Grimbergen's great. Only the darker ones though.

I generally tend not to drink stronger drinks, though if I do then it's some kind of vodka that has no taste, smell or burning feeling as it goes down. Or expensive whiskey/bourbon, though that's rare cuz it's fucking expensive eh.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  5381

This thread is dedicated to everything alcohol, whether you are of the legal age or not, let us know your favorite drinks, stories of intoxication, or recommendations. This will produce some fine suggestions. (Quan agrees)

Personally i will drink everything and anything, I have just about tried anything so if you need advice....I am the one to go to.

Thanks for divulging this sensitive information about your criminal habits! I have contacted your local authorities and informed them of you devious behavior. I'd like you to know that underage drinking is a slippery slope and I don't want to see you go down the wrong path buddy.

Sincerely,

Delirium

• Like 2

• Content Count:  5108

Thanks for divulging this sensitive information about your criminal habits! I have contacted your local authorities and informed them of you devious behavior. I'd like you to know that underage drinking is a slippery slope and I don't want to see you go down the wrong path buddy.

Sincerely,

Delirium

[video=youtube_share;eshkgh3K9AY]

• Content Count:  115

Just because you dont like it, doesn't mean i shouldn't like it. If it bothers you, waahhhhhhhhhh

id respect that only if fireball was actually whisky, not cinnamon flavored lighterfluid :ravecat:

Edited by melancholy
typossss

• Content Count:  1438

Not really big on drinking anymore, but I still like my flavored Smirnoff's and fruity drinks in general. Like Cosmos and all that. I don't mind ciders either.

As for stories, well..I guess I'll be the first one lol

My previous roommates offered me some rum and coke. They said I could grab another one but I would have to mix it myself. I drank two whole cups of half rum, half coke. Let me tell you that it was not a good time.

Recently, for Frank's 21st, we went bar hopping. I was doing fine, but I drank some bourbon and my mouth literally went numb. After we went to a place with alcohol infused desserts, it went downhill from there. Ordered a Sex on the Beach, didn't even end up drinking it at all because I felt so sick. Ended up leaving my purse in the Lyft and got sick afterwards.

Make sure you mix your drinks properly and don't drink too fast y'all.

• Content Count:  11501

I actually haven't really had anything to drink since I got mugged last month. Before that though, I'd pretty much drink anything, and in hefty quantities.

As far as stories go...man...I've had some crazy shit happen to me, mostly during my time in the Marines. I've broken my nose three times and gotten three concussions (all alcohol related), I've been drunk wandering around Romania, one time we were at this chicks house & I made out with her, then made out with her mom, then fucked her cousin (honestly a really good story that I have a hard time believing myself)...I've gotten into taco-throwing fights, met Woody Harrelson's cousin...just endless amounts of stories of dumb shit that I've done.

Nobody ever looks back and remembers the nights they were sober and got plenty of sleep.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  2579

Strong beers, microbreweries here in Quebec are insane.

Red/dark brews are my favorite, especially "Trèfle Noir" stuff.

Also whiskey and rhum, it's also delicious.

As for a story, I have one.

I was doing a show at my school, music that is. There was 2 representations, and we just had done the first night. Me and the guys on the band were going to crash a party, but I did not feel like drinking that much, so I bought a 6pack of "Fin du Monde". (9% dark beer, you should'nt be drinking that at parties)

Well, I drank that shit like if it had ben regular lager and, accumulated with the fact I did not eat shit due to stress, I was drunk as fuck and I managed to play the second night totally hungover with my 2 buddies without throwing up on stage.

I was at a party and they had a Bud Lite and i tried about 2 ounces and threw up for the rest of the night.

Alcohol and soda are the shittest drinks IMO

Bud Light isn't a soda drink tho (?), it's piss...

Edit: it seems I did not read correctly, BL is still piss though.

• Like 1

Reply to Thread