? servers

? players online

Suicide

• Content Count:  1619

So I don't want to go into much detail about it as a lot is still unknown, but my family lost a good friend to suicide tonight.

I'm not posting this for sympathy, although I deeply appreciate your kind words. Instead I'm posting this in hopes that anyone here who has, is, or ever will consider it, won't.

If anyone needs to talk, I'm always here to talk, safe to say most members here are here to talk as well.

List of suicide hotlines

• Like 16

• Content Count:  4441

Someone somewhere loves you and appreciates you, people tend to lose sight of that because people tend to be self centered and awful. The amount of grief that people endure when someone close commits suicide is extremely overwhelming.

Suicide is never a valid option and I hope none of you are ever in the situation where you consider it. I know us people at SG can seem harsh sometimes but we're all genuinely a community, some of you guys feel like my family- I love you fucks no matter what. I like threads like these cause it's a good reminder that we should all be in this shit for the common good and not kick eachother when we're down. Being nice to someone even in the smallest degree can truly save lives, you have no idea what someone is going through on the other end of that screen. Think about that. next time you run into some intolerable little shit on Prison Break or find someone who's easy to make fun of or laugh at.

You can really make a large impact both negatively and positively with your intentions and actions.

Sorry to hear about your loss PM, the way you're handling it is honorable as fuck. On the other end of the stick if you wanna talk let me know man.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  1619

Thanks guys. I always try to treat people with kindness. You never know how a simple "hello" can impact someone's life.

And we really are a big family here. Like I hate finding out about the hardships in all the lives here.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  622

My condolences are with you, your family, and your friends family. I can't imagine what you guys are going through. I'm am very sorry to hear what happened... Keep your head up

• Like 1

• Content Count:  1621

Sorry for your family's loss and the friends family as well. Suicide impacts everyone. As PM said there are options out there, especially here there are plenty of people to talk to in this community. Please reach out to someone if you need help.

• Like 2

Reply to Thread