? servers

? players online

SG Airsoft meetup NY

• Content Count:  253

So a group of friends and I are going to go airsofting this Saturday at Strikeforce Sports (450 Commack Rd, Deer Park, NY 11729) and I am checking if anyone who can come wants to. The time will be from ?-9:00pm est. starting time will be determined tomorrow. If you are going and need things like bbs, guns, or gear, please tell me, I might be able to supply.

• Content Count:  4441

I actually still have all my airsoft stuff and used to goto Strike Force myself with friends playing back to back sessions every week. Might go if I'm not feeling lazy and have the time due to some personal shit going on currently.

• Content Count:  4441

for those attending, look for the retard with this on the table PkYmqeU.jpg

So basically look for every kid whos spoiled at SF with a Polar Star.. that doesn't narrow it down very much.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  253

So basically look for every kid whos spoiled at SF with a Polar Star.. that doesn't narrow it down very much.

i aint gay to the point where i get a polar star, but just look for the hk 416 cqb case i guess

• Content Count:  1667

The times of the meet up are 5pm-9pm

pm me* if supplies are needed

Probably shouldn't have gaven you number out but this will be a cool thing to go to but now being 18 I have 12 hour shifts

Edited by Black Rain
Brandon is a doof

Reply to Thread