? servers

? players online

Killing off of Sound.

• Content Count:  622

I was killed by someone because they heard me kill someone. I told an admin and he told me that it isn't in the rules/faq so it's not against the rules. Most regs and even admins enforce this "no killing/kosing off of sound" rule. So I'm just wondering if it's against the rules to kill/kos off of sound and if it isn't, I think it would be a good idea to put it in the faq.:confused1:

• Content Count:  4441

If it's not in the rules, it's not a rule.

Not to mention it makes no sense to be a rule in the first place, if someone can narrow it down & not rdm then god bless- kill the person.

Admins shouldn't be enforcing shit that's not in the rules, or it ends in situations exactly like this.

• Content Count:  1330

if im standing on the other side of a door, i hear you kill someone with a shotgun and i walk in and you are holding a shotgun, im blowing your head off. this "rule" is more common sense than anything. if you see someone die but you dont see the killer and you know they killed him with a shotgun, you cant walk up to me 3 minutes later and kill me (unless DNA) just because im holding a shotgun and you seen someone die from a shotgun earlier.

• Like 5

Reply to Thread