? servers

? players online

Essay...

• Content Count:  2994

Ok well, I got an Essay and i get to choose the topic, BUT! what so ever, i can not come up with one, other than the Mayan people and the Mayan Calender.

So would you guys please come with some good suggestions with easy writing and a, A worthy subject, that i will investigate? Please this is important.

• Content Count:  372

I could name off a great deal of ancient history, or something that would probably interest you. Perhaps if you told me about what you enjoy doing such as hobbies or anything in that general area, or simply something you like, I could find something.

• Content Count:  6741

I could name off a great deal of ancient history

we dont want to bore his class mates to death :laugh:

if you can do a topic on anything you want, then pick anything that interest's you.

it could be about cs:s, about all the different types of mods, competitions, clans etc. etc.

• Content Count:  372

If you wanna stick with the Mayans, you should probably focus on their technological advances. society is good and all, but how many times can someone hear about that?

You can check up on Greek philosophers and scientists and how their tools in technology and science were almost identical to ours of today.

(Example) Certain roman doctors and physicians crafted and used tools 2000 years ago that any surgeon of today could easily identify.

Egyptians built the first battery. "Hero" of Greece, a scientist who created hundreds of working mechanics such as clocks, levels as mechanisms, the first slot machine. China's first emperor had his armies equiped with weapons and techniques that wouldn't be seen for another 2000 years, or atleast 10 centuries.

Greek gods and goddesses, architeture of the time, art, and music. Did you know that indians weren't the ones who came up with the scalping of the hair and skull, but actually the Europeans?

There are thousands of individuals who have taken credit for something they weren't actually the first to discover. Drop the bomb on how Benjamin Franklin never actually useda kite and a key to fly through a storm. Call him a liar!

Goodluck and tell me what you think so I can make things a bit more specific and a general area to focus on.

-- First working plumbing involved a basin of running water and sponges on sticks for toilet paper. Check out Ramese II and his monumental works of stone depicting his reign as Pharoh. Perhaps Alexander the Great's triumph and loss throughout his goal to rule the world.

Edited by TofuShop

Well my teacher wasnt specific, she said that i could type about anything i want and nothing with a blood fantian and clowns who likes to touch little kids.

Something normal and Ok, and ofcourse, Interesting to read.

she called it a "Stil" wich is Essay in english. Just that its on danish.

EDIT: dazey the only thing the kids at my school is interesting about is

1. hair wax

2. sex

3. rap.

4. more sex.

5. mascara, eyeliner, things that can make your boobs looks bigger.

6. how long your dick is.

Isnt my school just the greatest.

EDIT again: I think ill stick with the mayan people and theyr W.T.F calender. Cause its something, I find interesting. So i can like make it 5 to 7 pages instead of 1 and a half if its booooooooooooooriiiiiiiiing.

going to sleep. got school tommorow.

Edited by SGT. Omar

Write about how the Mayan people learned to stop worrying and love the bomb.

If its a joke then its not funny.

If you are serios, then W.T.F

Reply to Thread