? servers

? players online

Essay...

• Content Count:  2994

Do something on the history of Danish. Make it something that no one knows about much, but is still interesting. I'm sure you could come up with something.

Maybe to do with exploration, such as how Greenland and the Faroe Islands came under Danish rule.

From what I understand you don't know much about the Mayans other than the "WTF" clock....and that they believed in global warming (lol....)

So maybe go for something easier..

I didnt say they believed in Global warning, but when they writed about the end of the world/ New golden age, that massive floods will accure.

=)

funny thing is, that the steps of the temples (not sure if its all the tempels) is 365 steps. I mean im not just gonna write some rubbish shit i guess, ill watch some national geo channel about the Mayan and some on youtube and read some of it in "official websites" and Wikipedia.

It will be fun (i hope)

EDIT: Danish history is probably the worst history ive ever heard. "fight with sweden, Christian the forth gets a metal piece in the eye, he loses, he gives a lot of land to sweden in general he failed. ´

Danish people Travels by boat to America for hope of a better life.

WW2. the danish goverment instantly surrendered to German, they helped them, gave them theyr food.

2001-2002 Denmark shits their pants when bush visit and send troops the other month to afhganastan sry bush visited later and there they sended troops to Iraq.

the danish party refuses runaways from iraq and send them back home to their fucking grave. well thats about it. Now they are enveirmently (cant spell that recycle crap thing) and helps recycle shit and experement with other energi recources than the regula (oil, wind, water) now they experement with cow and horse shit (i am not shitting you) calling them Bio-something-something.

Edited by SGT. Omar

• Content Count:  6712

EDIT: Danish history is probably the worst history ive ever heard. "fight with sweden, Christian the forth gets a metal piece in the eye, he loses, he gives a lot of land to sweden in general he failed. ´

Danish people Travels by boat to America for hope of a better life.

WW2. the danish goverment instantly surrendered to German, they helped them, gave them theyr food.

Wow that does seem pretty lame.

The highlight of Denmark is someone being gauged, and French like tactics.

:partydance:

Reply to Thread