? servers

? players online

Essay...

• Content Count:  2994

Meh, it was a tasteless joke that only a few people would have got.

Just write about something random like the history of socks. If you can't think of anything you're thinking far too hard.

Ok, I have desided and it will be the mayan calender, Mayan people and how obsessed they where with time and a little about Global Warning, just to get some evidence since the whole concept (i think) is based on theory and not fact (mayan peoples predictions and theyr W.T.F Calender)

But Havok the Ice in north pole is melting OH NOES!!!! WE AWL GUN `TO DAI!!! AMIGAD AMIGAD..... :rlol:

Its just something my Teacher is interesting about, Shes to lazy to go on the INTARWAPZ and find out whether the stuff im saying is true or not so. :cool:

Do it about how ridiculous global warming is and how it's become nothing but a meaningless political catchphrase.

Remember Lois' speech on Family Guy?

Nine eleven, nine eleven, nine eleven and all that?

Replace nine eleven with global warming and you've got yourself a winner.

Thank you for this AWESOME AND BRILLIANT idea.

Im happy, i could type I LOVE YOU FOR Giving me the idea, but that would be gay... so thank you.

Couse your right, the politicians almost abuse "Global warming" to get more publicity or votes or what ever, but they dont really do anything about it.

• Content Count:  6712

Do something on the history of Danish. Make it something that no one knows about much, but is still interesting. I'm sure you could come up with something.

Maybe to do with exploration, such as how Greenland and the Faroe Islands came under Danish rule.

From what I understand you don't know much about the Mayans other than the "WTF" clock....and that they believed in global warming (lol....)

So maybe go for something easier..

Don't forget to mention Halliburton and Bush.

I dont know Halliburton but i love bushes, they are so nice and just to piss on :biggrin:

ok that was a bad joke. But atleast i tried. :001_rolleyes:

• Content Count:  6712

I dont know Halliburton but i love bushes, they are so nice and just to piss on :biggrin:

ok that was a bad joke. But atleast i tried. :001_rolleyes:

When I saw the first sentence I hoped that that would be your second sentence :001_unsure:

Omar keep trying one day you will make us laugh :wink:

Reply to Thread