? servers

? players online

Essay...

• Content Count:  6712

When i used to have to write essay's about history, Age of empires games used to help me, sounds wacky but it helped :)

YES!!!!!! This is the main reason why I got interested in history :001_tt1:

• Content Count:  1384

Ok well, I got an Essay and i get to choose the topic, BUT! what so ever, i can not come up with one, other than the Mayan people and the Mayan Calender.

So would you guys please come with some good suggestions with easy writing and a, A worthy subject, that i will investigate? Please this is important.

Socioeconomic Stereotypes in Modern Media! Great topic.

• Content Count:  1938

Just about ever paper I write that has no specific topic was usually about comparative religion and the process of prophet-hood.

The last paper I wrote was a 15 page paper on comparative religion that focused on proving that all religions are just different linguistic frameworks that are used to rationalize the common experience of the godhead that many people around the world experience.

• Content Count:  2994

You suck at explaining things.

I think I've condensed that down, but I'm not sure -- are you supposed to write an essay about something that interests you?

Yeah. Im pretty bad at explaining things.

It does not have to be interesting to me, but if its not interesting it would turn out to a F or a E or something sucky like that. I had options, i could write about my summer holiday, a novel or something I choose. It doesnt matter what it is, as long its gonna be Good and nothing to silly or wierd story about a blood massacre or something disgusting or irretating to other students.

My class never heard of the Mayan calender (becouse they are a bunch of dumb shits) and we arent reading the thing for the rest of the class.

Edited by SGT. Omar

Reply to Thread