? servers

? players online

Extra Life 2017: November 4th

• Content Count:  6242

El-bumpo. Tomorrow is the day. I'm feeling pretty excited about it. I have learned we are a backup again for the Rooster Teeth Community Stream. But that doesn't change what I'll be doing one bit. Join on team speak and join the game we are playing.

A few things to note:

If you are on TS and watching, there is about a 10 second delay or so, I'd mute something if I were you.

If you become a problem in TS, I'll password my channel and kick your ass out. Don't make me ban you.

Anyone is welcome to join, most of the time it will be first come first serve.

During peak times we won't be able to accommodate everyone for playing, we'll try our best and people will drop in and out so be patient.

If you can't play with us, feel free to start up a game on your own and play along with us. Its all about playing games and raising money!

So get some rest people, I'll start my stream at 8 AM ET. I'll probably be around 20 minutes before. Join this page: http://steamcommunity.com/groups/SGExtraLife to follow what games I'm up to if you don't want to watch the entire time. Every time I switch up games, that's where the notifications will come from.

• Like 5

• Content Count:  6242

Thanks to everyone who came out and donated, it was a fun day! I am most likely not going to do this again next year as I'm getting too old for this kind of crazyness. If someone wants to takeover the reigns be my guest I'll hook you up with the group page and it shall continue!

• Like 10

Reply to Thread