? servers

? players online

Getting new Mouse/Keyboard p

• Content Count:  703

I would suggest a steel series rival for a mouse. Possibly Logitech for a keyboard if you can find one on sale, they’re a little pricier but most have lighting options.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  658

• Content Count:  261

I just saved up to purchase a Black Chroma Razer keyboard for about 180 at Best Buy. I once bought a keyboard off of Amazon but it didn't have the quality I was expecting to get and it broke in about a month. I expect the keyboard that I currently have to last for much longer than a month and to hopefully last through till college is done. It might be a bit pricey but it might be better than buying multiple keyboard over time :) @Papa

• Content Count:  658

I just saved up to purchase a Black Chroma Razer keyboard for about 180 at Best Buy. I once bought a keyboard off of Amazon but it didn't have the quality I was expecting to get and it broke in about a month. I expect the keyboard that I currently have to last for much longer than a month and to hopefully last through till college is done. It might be a bit pricey but it might be better than buying multiple keyboard over time :) @Papa

Jeeeeeeez that's alot for a mouse. I hope corsair can live up to its name and give me a bang for my buck with that keyboard. This 7 year old keyboard is getting pretty old. My mouse is even worse! I can't flick too fast or it just doesn't register it. It really sucks when I'm playing cs and I try to flick to someone really quick and get a kill, but it almost never works. Looking forward to that new mouse. :flame:

Reply to Thread