? servers

? players online

Destiny 2 pc download cheap

• Content Count:  11723

What region is this clan in ?

I'm considering getting Destiny 2, but I'll be playing on EU and I'm assuming 90% of SG will be playing on American regions :/

NA.

But Id think you would be able to switch servers from NA to EU with the same characters

• Content Count:  3287

Blizzard Regions in Destiny 2

Blizzard regions are the player's selected environment through which they are accepting to play with other players. Players may only play with other players who have selected the same region, and cannot join the games or activities of players in other regions. The player's selected region will also limit who appears in-game in a player's Friends Lists and Clan Roster.

When players launch Destiny 2 from the Blizzard desktop ap plication, they will have the option to select their region of play. If the player takes no action to change their region, it will match the default region of the player's Blizzard account.

Players who wish to change their Blizzard region may do so by closing the Destiny 2 application, visiting the Destiny 2 landing page in the Blizzard desktop application, and selecting their desired region from the drop down above "Play".

Unlikely you'll be able to freely transfer character across regions, looks like getting destiny 2 wont be worth it for me >:

• Content Count:  418

Unlikely you'll be able to freely transfer character across regions, looks like getting destiny 2 wont be worth it for me >:

Just FYI, I just switched regions and all my characters are still there.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  11723

stop saying strikes are fun lol. theyre so bad, all 4 of them! 4! what a fucking variety from a Triple A title!!!

I have fun at them.

D1 and D2 are simply, join on reset play the strikes/raids and rinse and repeat.

I'd rather this than have 12 game modes that no one plays

Reply to Thread