? servers

? players online

What do you consider a sport?

• Content Count:  26

What things do you consider "sports"?; Some people see hitting a shuttlecock with a racket a sport, and other consider racing each other in water a sport, so comment what you think is the furthest stretch of what you can call a sport, and explain your reasoning like you would in school, and that is with a reason and backup.

• Content Count:  796

Any physical activity that involves one side competing against another side.

I tthink this is the definition for physical sport, the youtuber birdman made a great video about this, mainly on how theirs three types of sports.

• Content Count:  796

Any physical activity that involves one side competing against another side.

I tthink this is the definition for physical sport, the youtuber birdman made a great video about this, mainly on how theirs two(three if you include sports like chess) types of sports.

[video=youtube;kNRvcsXjV-w]

• Content Count:  216

A physical activity people actually work in, something that might have a pro league in it, something that is worth doing, and people enjoy playing/watching people play in.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  94

What ever you say marching band is not considered a sport. People say "It's physical because you walk around and move" but then couldn't I say walking is a sport? No, so marching band isn't a sport.

• Content Count:  2162

Is sleeping a sport? Because I'd be the #1 athlete.

Idk @TheCharizard I can sleep pretty darn well

I consider a sport something that requires a person to attempt to do two different things at once such as running and kicking a ball, so running is half a sport and swimming is a survival instinct.

Reply to Thread