? servers

? players online

Iphone x

• Content Count:  5063

I've had mine for 3 days now, although i miss a fingerprint sensor, face id works okay. Its not as quick as i had hoped, it really depends on the lighting. The phone feel so smooth in the hand its almost worth not having a case on, but ill end up getting one so i dont have to ruin my wallet yet again if i drop it. I think its the perfect size for one handed use, and the screen feels decently sized too. I havent had a iphone for many years, but it feels like any other iphone, os wise. Havent tested the camera much yet, but im really disappointed in the low light performance.

The display is nice, and i like how the colors are slightly toned down on the main screen and it kinda gets this pastel color look. I just wish there was settings to manually edit the saturation. Like when looking at photos and videos samsungs saturation really make everything pop so much more!

Although im really happy with the phone, and mostly for being back to iOS. I cant really say its worth the price tag, but neither is the new iPhone 8 imo! If it were around $100-200 more than an iPhone 8 id say it would be worth the price. For me it was worth it because this is the first iphone with a fresh new design ever since the first iphone was released! And i was really sick and tired of Android!

• Content Count:  46

one plus 5t faster and face unlock works way faster and it doesn't take a swipe after unlocking it and its H A L F the price and it has more ram AND IT HAS A HEADPHONE JACK

Edited by Rias

• Content Count:  1406

one plus 5t faster and face unlock works way faster and it doesn't take a swipe after unlocking it and its H A L F the price and it has more ram AND IT HAS A HEADPHONE JACK

Just got the lg v30. Reviews everywhere are saying lg did apple better then apple. Plus, lg has a HEADPHONE JACK

• Content Count:  46

oneplus 5t is 500$ the lg v30 is 840$ the only better thing about the lg is a higher resolution display other specs are either the same or better on the oneplus 5t

https://www.phonearena.com/phones/OnePlus-5T_id10695

https://www.phonearena.com/phones/LG-V30_id10577

Just got the lg v30. Reviews everywhere are saying lg did apple better then apple. Plus, lg has a HEADPHONE JACK

• Content Count:  1406

oneplus 5t is 500$ the lg v30 is 840$ the only better thing about the lg is a higher resolution display other specs are either the same or better on the oneplus 5t

https://www.phonearena.com/phones/OnePlus-5T_id10695

https://www.phonearena.com/phones/LG-V30_id10577

Built in 32bit quad DAC and a wide angle lens for the 2nd camera. Also, the camera on this lg has as many options as my canon t3. Thats mostly why i went for it. And yes i know, to some its not worth the extra cost, but i like my music loud and clear (i can use headphones at work. Makes 10hour shifts better) and i take a lot of pictures. Plus, i didnt buy it outright and the payments aint bad. Can upgrade after a year anyways.

• Like 1
Edited by CollieFlower

• Content Count:  1385

You guys know that the links you post don't really provide solid technical information? There's plenty of cheaper Chinese 1080Ti clones, that on paper look the same, but I doubt you'd buy them.

Similar shit goes on in phones as well. It all depends on how you're going to use the device and for how long you're going to be using it.

Reply to Thread