? servers

? players online

RQTD November 12,2017

• Content Count:  1039

What is the strangest/funniest thing you witnessed during the middle of the day?

I would love say everyday in my calculus bc (a high school equivalent to calculus I and II) class since unlike any other math class I've taken so far the atmosphere is not intensely serious and a lot of funny shit happens in that class (someone brought in a pizza box filled with calzones, class couldn't do the area of a trapezoid properly or losing points for having a scribble as a name). The strangest/funniest story as of now would be explaining to everyone else in the class (8 normies) what the nice boat meme was. I had to explain it was from an anime and the entire story of how the meme started after I commented "nice boat" and accidentally blurted it was a meme of the drawing of a boat on the board. Several days later in the same class my friends decided to look up the actual ending in the same class and found it strange (please note the volume was at max).

Background: I never told people in highschool I watch anime or ever talked about it in school. When my friends asked if I did, I said "yes" and moved on the next topic. I'd figured since it was these people (whom i all knew previous years) so I felt I wouldn't be humiliated for watching anime by them.

tldr; as a closet weeb, I had to explain what the nice boat meme was to 8 normies.

Edit 2: Crap I forgot an o

Edited by diryathing

• Content Count:  11725

What is the strangest/funniest thing you witnessed during the middle of the day?

I would love say everyday in my calculus bc (a high school equivalent to calculus I and II) class since unlike any other math class I've taken so far the atmosphere is not intensely serious and a lot of funny shit happens in that class (someone brought in a pizza box filled with calzones, class couldn't do the area of a trapezoid properly or losing points for having a scribble as a name). The strangest/funniest story as of now would be explaining to everyone else in the class (8 normies) what the nice boat meme was. I had to explain it was from an anime and the entire story of how the meme started after I commented "nice boat" and accidentally blurted it was a meme of the drawing of a boat on the board. Several days later in the same class my friends decided to look up the actual ending in the same class and found it strange (please note the volume was at max).

Background: I never told people in highschool I watch anime or ever talked about it in school. When my friends asked if I did, I said "yes" and moved on the next topic. I'd figured since it was these people (whom i all knew previous years) so I felt I wouldn't be humiliated for watching anime by them.

tldr; as a closet weeb, I had to explain what the nice boat meme was to 8 normies.

Edit 2: Crap I forgot an o

School days right?

• Like 1

Reply to Thread