? servers

? players online

Admin Application Question

• Content Count:  2001

No, having Autism will not hurt your ability to get admin. There is no point in time where we will ask you to video chat/have eye contact with people as we are based online. However, confrontation issues might be a problem. In the servers you have to confront rule breakers who often are dead set on their version of the rules. As long as you make a good impression and show the community and its members you can handle admining and all the duties that come with it you should have no problem.

Ignore all the shit posting and unhelpful responses where people are trying to be funny.

• Like 4

• Content Count:  1056

To some up what Jake said, there is no reason having autism should stop you from getting admin. Having a mental disorder if you will, has nothing to do with you getting admin. Admin is based on things like ability to handle situations, how you act to new players, and how well know you are. Not whether of not you have a mental disorder. If you are active and get noticed I feel you would have no problem getting admin.

And I know I'm not an admin but from feedback on my application and talking to admins and higher-ups about this thread, it should not affect you at all. Just go by the other "guides" on how to get admin.

• Like 1

Reply to Thread