? servers

? players online

• Content Count:  796

Because some people say when I kill them "hey I said no rules so that means I can knife you! Nice freekill!"

There's a difference between if it's your and his lr, or if it's another person's lr if he specifies no rules, just counter them with "I didn't break rules if there are no rules," but if he says "shot 4 shot regular rules with knifing too" than you can't spray him down if it's his and your lr, if the lr does not involve you, wait until it is over, than kill him, unless you feel like allowing him to do another an lr is a last request, you can always kill if the t wins, unless you kill a t for winning a gun toss with you in it.

• Content Count:  1056

There's a difference between if it's your and his lr, or if it's another person's lr if he specifies no rules, just counter them with "I didn't break rules if there are no rules," but if he says "shot 4 shot regular rules with knifing too" than you can't spray him down if it's his and your lr, if the lr does not involve you, wait until it is over, than kill him, unless you feel like allowing him to do another an lr is a last request, you can always kill if the t wins, unless you kill a t for winning a gun toss with you in it.

If you are doing a shot for shot that means that you are shooting each other. By him knifing you that is him cheating the lr. If he wanted to do a knifing LR he would have chose knife fight.

So on pb if a t is doing a shot for shot, and knifes the CT, do I have the right to kill him?

Yes you have the right to kill them. If they knife you and you kill them that is not freekill. It falls under the same category as them shooting a CT you are not in the LR with.

• Like 1

If you are doing a shot for shot that means that you are shooting each other. By him knifing you that is him cheating the lr. If he wanted to do a knifing LR he would have chose knife fight.

Yes you have the right to kill them. If they knife you and you kill them that is not freekill. It falls under the same category as them shooting a CT you are not in the LR with.

But if he specifies that you are doing shot for shot with knifing before the lr and you accept it, they are both allowed to knife.

• Content Count:  1266

Because some people say when I kill them "hey I said no rules so that means I can knife you! Nice freekill!"

You agreed to a Shot4Shot not a knife fight, you have every right to kill the T if he knifes you in this scenario.

Unless the T specifically states "knifing is allowed" before the LR is accepted, and the CT agrees they are automatically KOSed, even if he says it's one of his rules afterwards, taken straight from the FaQ:

"Cheating is going against the agreed upon rules of a last request or doing something that completely goes against the original LR's purpose. Cheating during an LR as a Prisoner is considered rebelling, as a CT it is not allowed and punishable. EX. Healing during a S4S or Shooting during a Knife Fight."

• Like 2

You agreed to a Shot4Shot not a knife fight, you have every right to kill the T if he knifes you in this scenario.

Unless the T specifically states "knifing is allowed" before the LR is accepted, and the CT agrees they are automatically KOSed, even if he says it's one of his rules afterwards, taken straight from the FaQ:

"Cheating is going against the agreed upon rules of a last request or doing something that completely goes against the original LR's purpose. Cheating during an LR as a Prisoner is considered rebelling, as a CT it is not allowed and punishable. EX. Healing during a S4S or Shooting during a Knife Fight."

That's exactly what I had meant, no rules doesn't nessecarily mean 0 rules, it means 0 rules that are not implied, and if no rules are given, only an lr request, this follows the implied rules @UkrainianCheekiBreeki please consult the faq before posting threads like this, the faq is easy to find and answers almost every question you have asked, and you have been informed of this.

• Content Count:  216

Ukrainian, have you seen people who kill the T's that knife a CT during a lr(Not Knife fight)? I have seen a lot, and many of those T's die right after they knife. Shot 4 Shot is an LR where you use a pistol/gun to shoot each other, not take a knife and try to stab your opponent's back and kill them.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  5678

Unless the T specifically states "knifing is allowed" before the LR is accepted, and the CT agrees they are automatically KOSed

"Cheating is going against the agreed upon rules of a last request or doing something that completely goes against the original LR's purpose.

Doesn't this kind of contradict itself? I think the T shouldn't be able to make ridiculous rules that completely go against what you're supposed to be doing. (ie. shooting during a knife fight, vice versa, etc.) I get that it's the CTs discretion to accept, but I think this should be clarified (I can't tell what the ruling intends by "original purpose") just in case a CT accepts without paying attention, expecting to play a Shot4Shot, or a T doesn't want to do an LR unless he can knife during a S4S.

• Like 1

Reply to Thread