? servers

? players online

Random Question of the Day

• Content Count:  1423

Whats the most time you’ve ever spent playing on a video game, and what game was it?

To this question, I believe right now I still have more time on Ark: Survival Evolved at around 1200 hours but I have just around 1200 hours on CSGO as well. However I probably played around 300 hours of Ark back when I played on my brothers steam account before I had my own, so I'd say my most hours I played on a video game is about 1500 and on Ark: Survival Evolved

• Content Count:  2256

Due to what my hours says, CS:S is technically my most played game at 4,158 hours, but when I peeked my stats this is what I got cause of idling. I would probably assume CS:GO is my most played game at this time cause idk how many hours I idled in that xd (3,421 hours in GO as of this post)

• Content Count:  1423

February 7, 2018:

What is the latest time that you’ve ever been on a videogame, and what game was it? Ex. 3am on gmod

I decided that playing ark for a day and a half straight was a good idea so the latest would've been around 2pm but that was after staying up the night before and the entire day before playing it..... Mr. No life Montag

Reply to Thread