? servers

? players online

Mario Kart 8

• Content Count:  1423

I have this game on Wii U but i get so toxic playing it. It's constantly being in first place then getting hit by a spiny shell, lightning bolt, 2 red shells, banana, green shell, and then ending in last so i gave up on the game.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  570

I have the game for the switch and I absolutely love it. However, playing online tends to get really boring really fast. I don't know whether it's the lack of being able to communicate with the other people so you feel like you're playing alone most of the time or maybe it's because I prefer 200cc over the other cups, but I honestly can't play more than an hour of the game without wanting to switch over and play something else.

I still really want to try playing some 200cc races so add me on switch and hit me up to game xd

Friend code: SW-0523-1506-7906

• Like 1

• Content Count:  716

I think I hit 4000 points in Online Race before I gave myself over to Splatoon 2. I'd like to come back to it and to ARMS as well, cause I like the challenge.

Why just why .... WHYYYYY -- AS OF THAT i was a pro WII mario kart racer ;) lmao but never got my hands on a switch besides that one time with @Frostbitten when i went to visit him that's probably the only time. But on a side note i don't recall playing mario kart 8 although i do want to.

Edited by snowy

• Content Count:  416

Mario Kart Wii is the best Mario Kart ever made, loved that game to death. As for Mario Kart 8, I don't have a switch or a Wii U and wouldn't even get the game if I did because it doesn't look good.

Reply to Thread