? servers

? players online

Random Question of the Day [January 15, 2018]

• Content Count:  71

I’m not sure what age I was besides being between 5-8 but my sister and me were playing and I hit my head off an entertainment center and had to go to the hospital to get stitches since it was pretty bad then I also fell down the stairs and hit the back of my head against a door handle so had to get staples but that was in middle school

• Content Count:  2579

Alright.. i've never ever injured myself severely, do I'll tell my lil bro's tale.

The machine to get up the mountain @ ski. He used it with my mother and a guard. Don't even ask me how, his fucking ski stick did a 180 and the handle hit the ground. You can see it coming, but my brother kept moving as the ski stick was in a good ol angle. The stick was in a direct line with my brother as the machine's seats gained speed to get them up the mountain...

My brother then impaled himself with him own ski stick.

And... missed every single organ by centimeters. It was right under his belly button. The little bit of fat my slim brother had just saved his life. I was at work and couldnt go. Thinking I just had lost my bro for a few minutes. And that's the most serious i've seen in my close family lol

• Like 1

• Content Count:  192

Alright.. i've never ever injured myself severely, do I'll tell my lil bro's tale.

The machine to get up the mountain @ ski. He used it with my mother and a guard. Don't even ask me how, his fucking ski stick did a 180 and the handle hit the ground. You can see it coming, but my brother kept moving as the ski stick was in a good ol angle. The stick was in a direct line with my brother as the machine's seats gained speed to get them up the mountain...

My brother then impaled himself with him own ski stick.

And... missed every single organ by centimeters. It was right under his belly button. The little bit of fat my slim brother had just saved his life. I was at work and couldnt go. Thinking I just had lost my bro for a few minutes. And that's the most serious i've seen in my close family lol

Holy fuck man, I'm so fucking glad he is okay

• Content Count:  113

When I was like 7 or 8 I was running around with my sister and she came around one corner and I came around the other side of it. My teeth collided with her forehead. My mouth was bleeding a lot but she didn't knock any of my teeth out. We later found out the force from that (along with me falling on my face another time) had impacted my two canine teeth to where they were going to grow in behind my front teeth instead of where they're supposed to. I had two surgeries to get those into the correct place and braces so that was a really fun experience.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  192

When I was 10, me and my sister were fighting over this action figure she got mad and took it and hit me in my forehead LOL, it started bleeding and that was it, just a little scar now ***It looked something like this***

[ATTACH=CONFIG]17422[/ATTACH]

• Content Count:  1020

when i was 7 my mom was tickling me in the kitchen and i tried to crawl to safety until she tried to pull me back in. well i then just grabbed the underneath on the dishwasher and my mom kept pulling me slicing my hand open and forced to get stiches. funny part of this story is my mom almost got arrested because i told the doctor my mommy did it

Reply to Thread