? servers

? players online

Question for our non-English members

• Content Count:  4799

I am fairly fluent in English, never actually had to use google translate. I mostly only have a complete inability to add proper punctuation to longer sentences. My English has definitely improved a lot over the years, looking back at my old posts.

• Like 1
Edited by SilentGuns

• Content Count:  246

I dont have a perfect english to say that im fluent but i never translate the website back to french.I do some mistake when typing in english but for me it not that bad for my third language

• Like 1

• Content Count:  228

@MaR 1

Never knew you were a french fuck as well. I feel like there is way more french players than I thought there was.

To answer your question Jonathan, I never translated the website in french and I consider myself a pretty fluent english speaker(most people didn't know I was french before telling them. Still not mastering the full accent but I'm getting there.).

• Like 1

• Content Count:  1619

@MaR 1

Never knew you were a french fuck as well. I feel like there is way more french players than I thought there was.

To answer your question Jonathan, I never translated the website in french and I consider myself a pretty fluent english speaker(most people didn't know I was french before telling them. Still not mastering the full accent but I'm getting there.).

If you're looking into losing your accent, try speech therapy, or friend had it and my girlfriend is going to be taking it. I guess it works wonders if that's what you're looking at doing.

• Content Count:  246

@MaR 1

i thought it was obvious with my accent.

• Content Count:  2579

When you're truly bilingual/polyglot, you don't translate back. At the level I'm at, I never translate back during reading and dialogue. The accent becomes modifyable and ny speexh becomes smoother with time. However, when I argue, I realized I did translate back because of the difficulty of making sentences work in a given context. I'm far from perfect in that matter because I don't use those english skills in real life, at all.

As for @SilentGuns god you're right. Punctuation is hard in every languages, punctuating a language that isn't yours fucks me and my sentences up.

Edited by roux

• Content Count:  2668

I am fairly fluent in English, never actually had to use google translate. I mostly only have a complete inability to add proper punctuation to longer sentences. My English has definitely improved a lot over the years, looking back at my old posts.

What do you mean ? I thought your punctuation was perfect .

• Like 2

Reply to Thread