? servers

? players online

The SG Race to the Top V.2

• Content Count:  2579

@Roux yes that true, but even when there was like only 20 people on ZE, we had more players than TTT

The servers page graph says otherwise. TTT is way more active than ZE is. However, GameME ranks are made out of daily/weekly averages I believe. If you guys have a 1 day spike to 60 players, no matter how TTT is active, we can't go above an average of 30 players, which explains why ZE won.

Doesn't remove anything from your effort, but TTT couldn't have won unless we had EU players on it 24/7.

• Content Count:  4441

The servers page graph says otherwise. TTT is way more active than ZE is. However, GameME ranks are made out of daily/weekly averages I believe. If you guys have a 1 day spike to 60 players, no matter how TTT is active, we can't go above an average of 30 players, which explains why ZE won.

Doesn't remove anything from your effort, but TTT couldn't have won unless we had EU players on it 24/7.

ZE started this event from nothing (rank 2000-), TTT was pretty much the choice winner for the first month until everyone worked their ass off making events, afking the server, giveaways etc on ZE.. TTT has had it's rank been way higher than it currently is, and well within the top 100 numerous times. There were many days in the past few weeks (some days such as weekends and fridays) that make no sense for TTT to have the low players it did (hovering around 24 or lower). If people concurrently worked for the win on TTT's end, it was an extremely achievable win. Blaming the slot size saying you "cant go over an average of 30" when ZE averages 13 players makes no sense logically or mathematically.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  2579

ZE started this event from nothing (rank 2000-), TTT was pretty much the choice winner for the first month until everyone worked their ass off making events, afking the server, giveaways etc on ZE.. TTT has had it's rank been way higher than it currently is, and well within the top 100 numerous times. There were many days in the past few weeks (some days such as weekends and fridays) that make no sense for TTT to have the low players it did (hovering around 24 or lower). If people concurrently worked for the win on TTT's end, it was an extremely achievable win. Blaming the slot size saying you "cant go over an average of 30" when ZE averages 13 players makes no sense logically or mathematically.

I'm not removing any of ZE players' merit, they done good. Had TTT performed to its max with ZE, we still would have lost, that's what I'm saying. TTT's best hovered in the 160s (i think) while ZE has reached 3rd place. The slot size is a factor, but not the only reason, I'm aware. Wesker and Leon really worked their asses off to revive the dead ZE we had months ago. It was indeed a possible win for TTT, but it mostly depended on ZE's performance, especially for the highest place prize.

We could have performed way better this past week, some days were really dead, which cost us the final placement prize. wp boys

Reply to Thread