? servers

? players online

KOS areas on xmas summer jail

• Content Count:  1799

On the xmas summer jail, there are changes to the map (of course). What I really want to know is, the wood near the ice hockey where the "vent" was, is it still KOS? I don't consider it KOS because its not really a "secret", you are just breaking wood visible to everyone, which also equates to breaking vents. But then what if you walk through the doorway after breaking the wood? Is the T KOS or not? Because its only a doorway that you got to after breaking the wood that is, again, visible to everyone.

Also, ive seen a CT kill a T for going behind the tree in disco, where the big speaker was. Is that KOS too? It's not a secret or anything just a Christmas tree, you aren't hidden from anyone. Just want conformation that going behind the tree or standing on that area is not KOS.

It seems like new players that play the original summer jail first, think that those areas on xmas_summer are still KOS. Also just want to know for more clarification incase this might happen on other maps too.

• Content Count:  4441

Neither of those areas are KOS, whether you go through the wooded off fence or not, and whether you grab the p250 behind the tree or not, they are not KOS.

Answered by @Dominic, and the map will very likely be removed for the previous version in the coming weeks. It might stay depending on whether people want it or not, I personally think the balancing is better for a bunch of different reasons.

Reply to Thread