? servers

? players online

Xbox vs. Play3

• Content Count:  834

I wouldn't recommend the PS3 currently, it's just so underdeveloped still. Though it does have a superior processor and a barely better GPU, 360 is better for gaming with your friends and overall fun.

• Content Count:  174

Mr. Xbox has more games,exclusives,better multiplayer, and it's graphics match those of the PS3. The only downside is it's creator(M$, BUNCH OF CHEAP STAKES) and the RROD(Which occurs after overheating and makes your 360 unoperable).

The only reason that happens anymore is because home entertainment systems, and the system itself collect a lot of dust, and it gets inside the Xbox 360.

Plus Entertainment systems have small areas to put your consoles/dvd players so they'll over heat,

If you keep it somewhere, so it can breathe it'll be find.

I had the RROD 5 times, and now since they claimed it doesn't happen anymore over a chip, it actually lives, and for a long time now too.

Xbox 360 all the way.

• Content Count:  1230

Some people care about bluray. Some believe it's an overhyped pointless thing. Is it replacing DVDs? Yes. Is it the only selling point the PS3 has against the Xbox 360? No.

Proof enough.

Fixed.

I'm not big on console gaming and I'm not bashing the 360 or hyping the PS3. They're both solid systems. The choice is up to you. Just look at which console exclusive games you prefer. I own a Wii and a PS3 and my sister owns a 360, which I can take whenever I want. TBH, the Wii is the one I like the least. I like it but mainly multiplayer games that don't involve Madden (

• Content Count:  578

I own both... but i say

XBOX360 ELITE... not the premium/pro/arcade they tend to fale a lot!

I bought a premium and had to send it in for rrod 4 times. I then bought an elite and gave the shit 360 to my sister..

Edit: oh and the only reason i got a ps3 was for MGS4. But you know... thats like buying a house so you can have a door

Edited by Master Queef

• Content Count:  672

Please explain, then, if you're willing to correct quotes, why I have not once whatsoever in any context heard the word(s?) bluray mentioned other than when someone is saying why the PS3 is better than the Xbox?

How can your original post say that it's proof enough that no one wants bluray without actually providing any sort of proof? Please give me one link from a reputable source stating that absolutely no one wants it. Zero001 was merely correcting your post saying that there are people who are interested in bluray and PS3 exclusives and who the heck is going on about which system is better? It's call preference.

Opinions, LOL!

Edited by Pancake Batter

Reply to Thread