? servers

? players online

New to the forums and semi new to the Severs

• Content Count:  6

Hi all , so I'm noob-ish and by that I mean, that I've been playing for like over a year on and off but I've never been in the forums which means that I don't fully understand the system. It wasn't until recently I got back into the ZE servers and what I noticed is that, right now, as of today I have like over 5k points from playing solely on the ZE server but I don't know how to use them. I also noticed people going around with skins and particles following them. I would also like to know how I can get my hands on some of them. Thanks

• Content Count:  2162

The points system is purely used for the rank system in ze. Doing !place or !rank or !next will show you the your place with your points, your status in your current session, and how many points you need to surpass the next player. Doing !perks will grant you access to certain perks along with the rank system if you are high enough of a rank to use them (top 100 is the first perk milestone). As for all the particles and cosmetic items, those are gained by doing !store which is on the currency of store credits. You gain 1 credit every minute as a regular/member, gain 3 credits as a subscriber, and 6 credits per minute as a VIP. These store items and credits will carry over to any other SG server that has the plugin installed, however some servers have certain cosmetics disabled such as no store models or masks on ZE. So to get the cosmetic perks, you essentially just have to play a lot, however since youve been playing for a year you should have a good amount of store credits to spend

• Content Count:  2681

The points you get on the ZE server, can alse be used on JB, TTT, and MG. They can be used for skins,trailes,nade skins and etc. You can type !shop or !store to open the shop/store, also you can do !raffle to use your raffle points earned as well on the next monthly raffle.\

The actual ZE points is for rankings. Type !rank and !place will show you your rank and your points.

Edited by Creten

Reply to Thread