? servers

? players online

Favorite car?

• Content Count:  701

R34 is a personal favorite too tbh. I'm thinking about making one as a project car since they're not importable to the U.S.

The Rx7 FD is another car I like a lot.

Atm I'm thinking about saving for either a WRX STI or a 2018 Civic Type R...

• Like 1

• Content Count:  1056

So glad you brought this up. I tend to swing more towards JDM cars as many friends have them (Including an r34). At the moment I am looking at getting a right hand drive rx7 imported. By far one of my favorite cars. At the moment I have one but it has kind of turned into a project car for me. Can't really pinpoint an exact favorite, but most late 90's early 00's JDM cars are my preference.

R34 is a personal favorite too tbh. I'm thinking about making one as a project car since they're not importable to the U.S.

The Rx7 FD is another car I like a lot.

Atm I'm thinking about saving for either a WRX STI or a 2018 Civic Type R...

They are importable if you make the correct adjustments to the specific things that failed the crash tests. Also it looks like we have the make car taste.

• Content Count:  14

So glad you brought this up. I tend to swing more towards JDM cars as many friends have them (Including an r34). At the moment I am looking at getting a right hand drive rx7 imported. By far one of my favorite cars. At the moment I have one but it has kind of turned into a project car for me. Can't really pinpoint an exact favorite, but most late 90's early 00's JDM cars are my preference.

They are importable if you make the correct adjustments to the specific things that failed the crash tests. Also it looks like we have the make car taste.

Do you plan on buying another jdm?

Reply to Thread