? servers

? players online

THE SG OLYMPICS

• Content Count:  2186

Waaah, I would love to participate - but I cant plan anything, so I might just drop by if it's going on as I'm on... If I cant do that, I'll just watch or judge or whatever :p

But good idea

• Content Count:  1088

it might be cool to do a boxing (knife fight) event

more of a tournament where you knife fight some1 for 3 rounds best of 3 wins and moves on to the next person who won there fight

• Content Count:  1011

of i will make a sign up today . but i do suggest that yor also join the sg community group as well because i will also message people there.

ive decided that the team challlenges will be way too hard for people to make there own teams so i will have 16 admins as team captens and asighn the rest of the players randomly to them . however i will try to organize an av team and an AO/BD team. but keep a look out for the sighn up sheet. and speed im forcing you to perticipate in the slide events so i will be changing the gun game event up but

and to grays post. yes i will try to do surf but it has to be that map that is one of those corse maps . i cant remember the name of the map but i am also totally up for that too .

this is mainly directed too the gun game people and the slide people because those are the 2 events that we will be doing on the first weekend on aug 29th

Edited by MasterkennyG

Reply to Thread