? servers

? players online

[ZE] Dusty Event

• Content Count:  394

Exactly what i was thinking. Cosmo canyon wouldve been a good one too to play. I think theres no dust II cause we want to have a tryhard event tho

Might be the fact that we have already beaten dust 2 someone made a video on youtube if you want proof

it says on weskers original post attempt to complete

Edited by Cutesicle
Just to clarify

• Content Count:  2162

Might be the fact that we have already beaten dust 2 someone made a video on youtube if you want proof

it says on weskers original post attempt to complete

Exactly. We are trying to beat it aka tryharding. Also we’ve completed desert fox before so i dont think thats the reason. I think its just because dust II is just a meme type map and is played alot, so we are trying to get unplayed maps played a bit more

• Content Count:  394

Exactly. We are trying to beat it aka tryharding. Also we’ve completed desert fox before so i dont think thats the reason. I think its just because dust II is just a meme type map and is played alot, so we are trying to get unplayed maps played a bit more

Wait a sec dust 2 is played alot? And when did we beat desert fox? This is news to me

• Content Count:  1534

Tfw a dusty event but no de_dust2 ::feelsbadman:

Could get laggy if we happen to get a full server, but its a possibility.

Exactly what i was thinking. Cosmo canyon wouldve been a good one too to play. I think theres no dust II cause we want to have a tryhard event tho

Cosmo is a good idea, but Sandstorm and Rush B will probably take some time to complete.

If people are willing to stick around we could do it after the first 3 maps.

Desert Fox is a very easy map, it's really just a warmup so the server fills up.

• Like 1
Edited by Wesker

• Content Count:  1423

Suggestions are always welcome, doesnt matter if you think it might not ever get picked. People might build off your ideas even. It’s better to think as a group than individual.

CEPT IS A FASCIST, KOS CEPT HE’S HITLER...... in all seriousness I’ll try to make it for at least a little bit. Sounds like fun :)

• Like 1

Reply to Thread