? servers

? players online

How have you been feeling lately? Why?

• Content Count:  78

Some days could be better but for the most part pretty darn good, and you Banda :dance:

I hope things do get better for you, if you want to talk about it go ahead.

And I've been on the fall in some areas of my life right now, I haven't been keeping up with some homework and it has really piled up, I'm starting to think no one will ever like me for who I am, and I feel like high school is going by too quickly for me to enjoy. Then there's all this testing, standardized, AP, and finals, I have to do soon, and one of the standardized tests were pushed back for some people in my school due to technical difficulties, but even though some of us got in, for some reason, we weren't allowed to start our test. Right now, I don't know what I want to be, so I'm just running in the dark, and feel like I'll never amount to much. There's only a few things that make me happy right now, games, orchestra, reddit, and sometimes just the teachers. Yeah, I shouldn't worry about some of the things that bother me, but honestly it's impossible for me to. I over estimate the negatives, and they're always on my mind, just infecting it. I can't focus or think straight sometimes, and on top of my social anxiety, it's horrible especially for a younger high schooler. Thanks though.

• Like 2

So tired, summer is coming and at my "part time" job i just worked 52 hours in 4 days.

You should, uh, get cleaned up Grateful. We joke about you being drunk or hungover, but it's sort of worrying.

A part-time contract is a form of employment that carries fewer hours per week than a full-time job. They work in shifts. The shifts are often rotational. Workers are considered to be part-time if they commonly work fewer than 30 hours per week.

Part-time contract - Wikipedia

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Part-time_contract

And for that part-time job, it might be a full time job, or you're gonna have to sort things out.

• Content Count:  2162

Doin pretty well. Itd be better if people didnt target me in TTT but oh well. Its good to know that everyone is doing good, and having a good time with life. Also Banda you sound like how i was last year. Just dont stress too much and be confident in everything you do, dont doubt yourself or at least dont show that you do

Edited by Cept For Her

Doing better since i joined the community and ttt server :) Didnt enjoy csgo or any games for the past year, but honestly ttt just made me enjoy gaming again plus the server has some really nice people :cheesy:

It's good to see that the community, I joined, has left a positive impact on someone. It's wonderful what the internet could do. Have fun playing, just don't let it distract you from your real life! :)

Doin pretty well. Itd be better if people didnt target me in TTT but oh well. Its good to know that everyone is doing good, and having a good time with life

Positivity is something I struggle at, but it's always fun to help out and talk about it. As for TTT, that sucks. :(

• Content Count:  1984

Doing okay, the college I got accepted to fucked up my financial aid, they still haven’t fixed it. And they expect me to pay $500 in 2 days smh. Also trying to get my grades up so I can pass my class and graduate. And ny little Sister is being a cuntwad

• Content Count:  28

Not stressed but I'm gonna go to some big US National tryouts coming up this year, one in the summer one in November. And there's a big tournament in Denver on Memorial Day weekend, not stressed about that but more exited. I'm doing pretty well in school with As and Bs and socially I am well off. You're really young bro just find something your passionate about and pursue it @BandaBonium, learn to code or something, you can still get good at a sport my uncle started playing baseball when he was 16, and he went college and it payed for most of his college. School you just need to put in some work, I don't put in a lot but I get A's and B's, take advantage of your teachers and build a reputation with them so their not a dick all the time. Like if they do tutoring go to that it'll help you.

• Like 1

Reply to Thread