? servers

? players online

How have you been feeling lately? Why?

• Content Count:  1406

Collie :(

Hopefully the sentence isn't too bad, but you gotta clean up man! Don't let drugs take over, you can get out. It's not worth it to do drugs.

Don't drive it under the influence of drugs, please?

I wasnt doing the shrooms, I was gonna trade them to a roommate for more pot. They were free too. Its was less then an 1/8th anyways. I talked it down to a misdemeanor so far. I might be able to tall it down more with the right plee

Also, if I didnt smoke pot when driving, there would be a lot of dead stupid dumb fucks. It keeps me calm.

• Content Count:  78

I wasnt doing the shrooms, I was gonna trade them to a roommate for more pot. They were free too. Its was less then an 1/8th anyways. I talked it down to a misdemeanor so far. I might be able to tall it down more with the right plee

Also, if I didnt smoke pot when driving, there would be a lot of dead stupid dumb fucks. It keeps me calm.

Good for you! Also it was a reference to your 1980 car model car thing. As long as it keeps you calm, and at least it isn't heroine.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  70

I am doing great, execpt for the fact that i have 2 projects due 2 days to come and so much other homework to do.

Other then that im great ....... how bout u

thanks,ibrahim :usa2:

• Content Count:  4799

Got a job as a security guard and now I hate homeless people. I feel pretty good, though having to walk 90 to 100 km a week in dress shoes is not fun. Takes a lot of my energy away from working on SG stuff but you guys can expect something before school is out ;)

Edited by SilentGuns

• Content Count:  1028

I’m very tired and a bit sick after taking the AP physics exam yesterday and going to a market research thing right after for an hour and a half. But at least I made $100 for doing the market research :)

Reply to Thread