? servers

? players online

How have you been feeling lately? Why?

• Content Count:  78

I’m very tired and a bit sick after taking the AP physics exam yesterday and going to a market research thing right after for an hour and a half. But at least I made $100 for doing the market research :)

I bet you did well. I'm taking my AP Government and Politics test as well as my AP Environment test tomorrow... back to back :(

Debating on future life decisions

Kill me

What every you're gonna do, you got this!

• Like 1

• Content Count:  1406

For my self as of late:

My husband and I have finally got out camper setup and life is looking rather good. I have court in 5 days though and I'm hoping that doesn't hurt the good mental state I've worked hard to maintain. So much going on in my life right now that it's hard to describe. Would rather be playing video games but relationships and adult life are kicking my ass... I need a vacation from life... You young guys( ?-20ish) enjoy life while you can. It gets fucky quick

• Content Count:  1719

A lot of stress from school, and suppression of the stress from my side by simply procrastinating or displacing it... Got in a relationship with a girl from my school from the other side of the city, it's going alright I guess. Got my hair bleached by a friend and my gf, while drunk, for the first time last night, and I'm not really sure what to think of it. Kinda gives me a little anxiety cause I look like a fucking albino (lmao), but I guess I'll just have to get used to it. A lot of other shit also going down in my life, with new experiences and exciting tings to do popping up constantly. I guess things are going alright... I just really want school to be over...

Reply to Thread