? servers

? players online

What headphones do you use

• Content Count:  84

Ok, it’s a pretty budget headset but the audio is on point, the mic quality isn’t as Gucci tho. It’s good enough to use but I reccomend buying a mic with any extra money. I use the Logitech G230 (I think, it’s the red one) I often see people like tyler1 using them just for audio. The blue ones (g240 I think) are the exact same thing but it’s blue and you pay 10 extra dollars for “better audio” or something but it’s just an added dongle that you pay $10 for. I reccomend buying this and a mic.

Edited by Braided

• Content Count:  3056

Currently using the SteelSeries Arctis 7 and I really like them. I rarely use the mic, but haven't had any complaints about it. I'm very happy about them being wireless and they last for a fairly long time.

https://steelseries.com/gaming-headsets/arctis-7

If I had to put one big recommendation in though, it'd be to go to some place where you can try some on and see how they fit on your head - sound and all that is one thing, but I've tried using a headset I just couldn't wear for more than 1-2 hours without it starting to hurt.. you just really don't want that lol

I hope you try some different ones out if possible and find the one best suited for your needs!

Reply to Thread