? servers

? players online

whats the angle on this scam

• Content Count:  2238

That scams old as fuck, but tbh i have never gotten one of those camgirl spam links on steam only on shit like skype

Oh I know they're old, just shocked they're on the consoles now too, lol

• Content Count:  64

Phishing. Con't click any link that guy gives you. GO onto steam>steam mobile authenticator> unauthorise all other devices. He might already have access to your account and if you send someone a trade offer, he can change it to his wishing and take your items.

• Content Count:  4441

Phishing. Con't click any link that guy gives you. GO onto steam>steam mobile authenticator> unauthorise all other devices. He might already have access to your account and if you send someone a trade offer, he can change it to his wishing and take your items.

This was days ago, ofcourse I'm not gonna click on any shit this guy sends me without a vm wtf lol. Question wasnt whether it was a scam is was why the guy would ask for my username, seems like a new scam.

• Content Count:  1028

This was days ago, ofcourse I'm not gonna click on any shit this guy sends me without a vm wtf lol. Question wasnt whether it was a scam is was why the guy would ask for my username, seems like a new scam.

He probably was going to give you a site with a fake login, and then make sure that you put in your real username by confirming it with you first.

• Content Count:  4441

He probably was going to give you a site with a fake login, and then make sure that you put in your real username by confirming it with you first.

I gave him a fake username and and he didnt link me anything at all

Reply to Thread